Disc I Side Table
Add a chic transitional flair to your home with this Side table. Flaunting a unique design, this Side table features a …marble top that elegantly contrasts with the metal base. With its one-of-a-kind design, this side table is sure to make a statement in your living space. This Side Table offers luxury and elegance at a price you can afford. A dynamic marble top sits atop a strong metal base finished in Beat Blast Bronze to compliment the hues in the table top.
Made in India
Shipping Throughout India
365 Days Warranty
- Size Guide
- Additional information
How To Give More Life To Your Furniture :
1. Don’t keep sharp-edged objects directly on marble.
2. Use coasters and mats on marble countertops to protect them from cutlery.
3. Marble stains very quickly, especially if a liquid is allowed to sit untouched for a period of time. Clean up juice, wine, and coffee as soon as they are spilled.
4. Always start with a light cleaning, sweeping surfaces as needed with a soft brush or cloth. Then assess if more care and cleaning is needed.
5. When it comes to cleaning products, non-detergent liquid soap (think dish soap) is your friend. It will clean without harming your furniture
6. Don’t drag your furniture as it may cause damage to furniture legs.
7. You can use Collin to clean your furniture but don’t apply Collin directly to the furniture. Spray it in micro fibre cloth and wipe it slowly.
8. Don’t drag cutleries on your marble top as it may leave permanent scratches on your beautiful furniture.