Enzo Dining Chair
A must-have a piece to impress everyone in your dining parties. Enzo dining chair is one of the most stunning pieces. …The gold nail heads running all through the back on the edges bring out the royal touch. The customizable velvet fabric can be created to match any theme of your home. What brings a different touch to it, is its perfectly pleated upholstery.
ITEM CODE : DC190601
FINISH : Wooden
MADE IN INDIA
SHIPPING THROUGHOUT INDIA
DEDICATED SALES AGENT
365 DAYS WARRANTY
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
How To Give More Life To Your Furniture :
1. Apply general cleaning of your velvet upholstery every week.
2. Use a soft clean cloth or a brush to remove debris and dirt from the upholstery’s surface.
3. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
4. If liquid has spilled onto the velvet, soak it up with a paper towel or cloth. Make sure there is no food or debris left on the cloth. Combine a small amount of dish soap and water in a bucket, mixing it until it becomes sudsy. Soak the cloth in the sudsy water and apply it gently to the stain. Use the sudsy cloth to blot the stain until it disappears. It is important for the velvet fabric to dry quickly. Use a hairdryer or fan to accelerate the drying process.
5 You can use upholstery cleaner to clean cotton or polyester velvet. Test the cleaner on a discrete area, like the back or underside of the sofa. Check to make sure it does not discolor the material or damage it in any way. Carefully apply the upholstery cleaner to the velvet with a soft sponge, leaving the velvet’s pile undisturbed. After it is clean, be sure to vacuum and brush the velvet a number of times to keep the velvet looking neat.
6. For Metal/Wooden Part use Collin to clean your furniture but don’t apply Collin directly to the furniture. Spray it in microfibre cloth and wipe it slowly.
Rs. 48450 (5 % Off), Limited Time Offer