Omega Bedside Table
Inspired by travel trunks and suitcases. This bedside table brings a retro look to any bedroom. … This side table completes its look with a drawer for keeping clutter to a minimum. The rectangle table top is made with faux leather in tan finish while its gold base legs complements it completely.
Made in India
Shipping Throughout India
365 Days Warranty
- Size Guide
- Additional information
How To Give More Life To Your Furniture :
1. Use a soft brush attachment on your vacuum cleaner and vacuum the entire surface. Pay particular attention to seams and hard to reach areas. Dust, dirt, and crumbs can collect in these crevices and scratch the material if they are not removed.
2. It is a good idea to routinely clean leatherette using a damp cloth. This will help remove any spills that may have occurred and can help to keep the surface clean after general use.
3. If you spill on a leatherette surface, the best thing to do is wipe up the spill immediately using a damp cotton or wool cloth. This will help to prevent the development of stains.
4. In some cases you may not be able to remove a stain by simply wiping the leatherette with warm water. In these cases you will need to use a soap and water mixture. In a small bowl, combine warm water with a tablespoon of mild dish soap or hand soap.
5. Use a cotton swab to clean hard-to-reach areas. For example, some couches may have buttons or grooves that are difficult to clean with a regular cloth. Dip a cotton swab into the soap and water solution or directly into the soap.