Ray Arm Chair
The velvet suede seating of our bloom armchair is a sign of luxury for every home. The stylish metallic base with the …comfortable soft seating is the best combo you can ever avail. An epitome of luxury, the armchair is perfect for the casual yet luxurious seating.
ITEM CODE :AC061902
FINISH : Gold Glossy
MADE IN INDIA
SHIPPING THROUGHOUT INDIA
DEDICATED SALES AGENT
365 DAYS WARRANTY
- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
How To Give More Life To Your Furniture :
1. Apply general cleaning of your fabric upholstery every week.
2. Use a soft clean cloth or a brush to remove debris and dirt from the upholstery’s surface.
3. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
4. If liquid has spilled onto the fabric, soak it up with a paper towel or cloth. Make sure there is no food or debris left on the cloth. Combine a small amount of dish soap and water in a bucket, mixing it until it becomes sudsy. Soak the cloth in the sudsy water and apply it gently to the stain. Use the sudsy cloth to blot the stain until it disappears. It is important for the fabric to dry quickly. Use a hairdryer or fan to accelerate the drying process.
5 You can use upholstery cleaner to clean cotton or polyester velvet. Test the cleaner on a discrete area, like the back or underside of the product. Check to make sure it does not discolor the material or damage it in any way. Carefully apply the upholstery cleaner to the fabric with a soft sponge, leaving the fabric’s pile undisturbed. After it is clean, be sure to vacuum and brush the fabric a number of times to keep the fabric looking neat.
6. For Metal/Wooden Part use Collin to clean your furniture but don’t apply Collin directly to the furniture. Spray it in microfiber cloth and wipe it slowly.
Rs. 48450 (5 % Off), Limited Time Offer