- Size Guide
- Additional information
- Reviews (0)
Mor Decor products are specially designed and customised for you so we offer various payment methods to complete your purchase without any hurdle.
- 50% advance payment is mandatory to place the order, this is also available in EMI format.
- Balance 50% payment will be done 2 days before the dispatch of products. We will send you the High Resolution Images of the products to get your confirmation for dispatch. Once we receive the payment we will dispatch your order from our end.
For Customers in India– We accept payments through Visa, MasterCard, Debit Cards, Netbanking, Bank Account Transfer thru NEFT / RTGS / IMPS and Cheque /Draft Drop
For customer doing Bank Account Transfer through NEFT / RTGS / IMPS, Cheque /Draft Drop, Here are our Bank account details
ACCOUNT NAME – Mor Decor
ACCOUNT NO – 9412830175
BANK NAME – Kotak mahindra back
IFSC CODE – KKBK0004588
ACCOUNT TYPE – Current
Mor Decor doesn’t accept cancellation of products after 2 days of order receiving. You can cancel your order within 2 days after placing your order, revoking amount of 15% will be deducted from the order value and balance payment will be done by bank transfer.
For Cancellations beyond 2 days, we will not be in position to refund this amount.
Purchasing furniture is never an easy task after all you are decorating your dream home with furniture jewels. When it comes to purchasing online furniture we always have some doubts in our mind, to overcome some of your thoughts we have curated some FAQs to ease your online furniture purchase.
- WHERE CAN I VIEW YOUR PRODUCT BEFORE BUYING ONLINE?
Ans. We have a showroom in Delhi, India at 8/42, Ground Floor, Kirti Nagar, New Delhi-110015 OR we can also arrange video call from our Display Center for your better understanding.If you are coming down to view a particular item, please contact us in advance to check if your chosen product is here to view on your visit.
- WHAT IS THE BEST WAY TO CONTACT YOU?
Ans. You can contact us through call, E-mail or WhatsApp. We prefer these methods so we may
document the conversation that transpired and avoid miscommunication.
See our Contact Us section.
- DO YOU OFFER DISCOUNTS?
Ans. Yes, we do give discounts for bulk items; depending on the item, usually a minimum of 5pcs per SKU. Please email or call us for more information.
- CAN I PAY THE PAYMENT AT YOUR STORE?
Ans. Yes, you may. we accept cash, Debit Cards, Credit Cards etc. at our Display Center.
- DO YOU DELIVER NATIONWIDE?
Ans. Yes, We deliver all our India. Message us if you need help with a quotation.
- HOW LONG WILL DELIVERY TAKE?
Ans. Our estimated delivery lead times within Delhi NCR will be 15 Days. For deliveries outside Delhi NCR will be between 25-30 days, depending on your location.
- THE ITEM I ORDERED IS DIFFERENT FROM THE PICTURES POSTED?
Ans. Mor Decor makes every effort to provide high quality images, and measurements to assist you in selecting your furniture. However, images may vary in color depending on many factors (i.e. lighting when photo was taken, monitor color settings, etc.). Sometimes measurements are rounded off, and occasionally they will vary slightly from the description. If precise dimensions or colors are critical to your orders, we suggest contacting us by phone or e-mail in order to further assist you.
Please note: We will not be responsible for color variations or measurements that are slightly off as these furniture pieces are handmade. All Returns will be subject to our Return Policies. Be sure to let our delivery team know while they are still within your premises, once they leave and you have accepted the item/s; they are considered sold.
- DO YOU OFFER WARRANTY?
Ans. All products come with a standard off site warranty against structural defect. We allow returns for items damaged STRICTLY within 2 -days from date of delivery, provided the qualifications are met. Mor Decor will take all necessary corrective measures to repair the product
- DO YOU ACCEPT COD (CASH ON DELIVERY) PAYMENT?
- IS MOR DECOR FURNITURE TREATED FOR THE OUTDOORS?
Ans. Sorry, Mor Decor furniture are specially designed for indoor only.
- DOES MOR DECOR OFFER AN INTERIOR DESIGN SERVICE?
Ans. All Mor Decor Consultants are experts in furniture design and can assist you in choosing the right pieces for your home. If you’re unsure about the style, size, colour or where to start, a Mor Decor Consultant can help you create a home that reflects your personal style. Whether you’re furnishing a room or your entire home, our professionally trained Consultants can work closely with you throughout the entire process to bring your vision to life.
- HOW DO I PLACE A MOR DECOR FURNITURE ORDER?
Ans. Mor Decor furniture designs are available exclusively through Mor Decor Display Center located in Delhi, India. Mor Decor Display Center showcase an extensive range of designer furniture collection. This includes bedroom furniture, dining, Living Room, Luxury Bathrooms and other furniture. You can also browse and shop for your furniture online on the Mor Decor website. We can also assist you in placing your order over the phone or email. If you require assistance or have any questions please call us on 011-40367899 alternatively email us at email@example.com and include your best contact details.
- WHAT TYPES OF PAYMENT METHODS DOES MOR DECOR ACCEPT?
Ans. At Mor Decor Display Center, we accept cash, Debit Cards, all type of Wallet payments, Credit Cards etc. Cheques are accepted for deposits. National Electronic funds transfers (NEFT) are accepted. To allow time for bank processing, all NEFT payments must be made 3 days prior to delivery day. The Mor Decor website accepts Debit Cards, all type of Wallet payments, Credit Cards etc. All orders must be paid for in full prior to furniture delivery.
- ARE THESE PRODUCTS IMPORTED?
Ans. No, these products are specially curated in India only by professional craftsmen.
- WILL METAL COATING GET PEELED OR FADE OFF AFTER SOMETIME?
Ans. No, Mor Decor provides 3 years warranty on metal colors however expected life for this is 10 year or more. Warrant doesn’t include marks of sharp objects (Knife, Spoon, Scissors, etc). For more details please refer our T&C.
- CAN WE USE CHEMICALS TO CLEAN THE PRODUCTS?
Ans. You can use only Collin (not directly) to clean the products. Sprinkle few drops of Collin on fabric and clean your products. We don’t recommend other hard chemicals like Harpic etc.
Warranty / Terms
- Mor Decor craftsmen manufacture products with high precision and dedication. In a highly unlikely event, if a product has any manufacturing defect, Mor Decor will take all necessary corrective measures to repair the product offsite.
- Mor Decor offers a three-year structural warranty on all furniture products. Kindly note, there is NO wear and tear warranty on fabric/leatherette, foam, and cushions, as it totally depends on the usage of products.
- There might be slight variation in metal shades on customized products which doesn’t come under any kind of manufacturing defect. Also, note that wood has inherent qualities such as marginal differences in stain and varnish, unique grain patterns, etc. which may slightly vary from sample provided or approved.
- Before placing an order kindly check dimensions of the entrance/door, stairs or lift of your premise to avoid any problem at the time of loading and unloading of products. In such a situation we won’t be able to replace the product or cancel the order.
- Most of Mor Decor products are assembled while some require assembly, Mor Decor provides assembly services in Delhi NCR. In the case of Outstation sites, Mor Decor provides all hardware to assemble the products, you just need to arrange a carpenter/fabricator from your end.
How To Give More Life To Your Furniture :
1.Apply general cleaning of your fabric upholstery every week.
2.Use a soft clean cloth or a brush to remove debris and dirt from the upholstery’s surface.
3. To prevent fading, keep fabric out of direct sunlight.
4. If liquid has spilled onto the fabric, soak it up with a paper towel or cloth. Make sure there is no food or debris left on the cloth. Combine a small amount of dish soap and water in a bucket, mixing it until it becomes sudsy. Soak the cloth in the sudsy water and apply it gently to the stain. Use the sudsy cloth to blot the stain until it disappears. It is important for the fabric to dry quickly. Use a hair dryer or fan to accelerate the drying process.
5 You can use upholstery cleaner to clean cotton or polyester velvet. Test the cleaner on a discrete area, like the back or underside of the product. Check to make sure it does not discolor the material or damage it in any way. Carefully apply the upholstery cleaner to the fabric with a soft sponge, leaving the fabric’s pile undisturbed. After it is clean, be sure to vacuum and brush the fabric a number of times to keep the fabric looking neat.
6. For Metal/Wooden Part use Collin to clean your furniture but don’t apply Collin directly to the furniture. Spray it in micro fiber cloth and wipe it slowly.